The granulator with dry rolling compactor adopts extruding, crushing and granule processing to produce dry particles required.The following are 7 types of granulator with dry rolling compactor for you to choose from. We can also make different improvement on the base of specific types.
|Max production capability（kg/h）||40||70||100||150||200||250||300|
|H1||800（according to the customers' requirements）|
|H3||1000（according to the customers' requirements）|
|Complete machine weight（kg）||500||600||1000||1200||1350||1800||2000|
1. The air extractor can evacuate the hidden air from the material so that the particles can be more compact and granulating rate can be higher after rolling treatment.
2. According to the experiment and production practice, the granulating rate of the material can be up to 80%~90%.
Health of operator
The sealing performance of the equipment is good so that there will be no dust leakage during the production, thus ensuring the operators’ safety.
Operation of the equipment
1. Easy disassembly: the disassembly of the granulator only needs 3 mins, and the assembly only needs 5 mins. While the assembly and disassembly of similar products from other companies requires about 30 mins.
2. There are only a few kinds of nut of different specifications for the assembly of the whole granulator, so we need only a few kinds of tools required for the installation and disassembly. This means that the application is quite convenient.
1. The control cabinet and the main machine adopts integrated mounting so that it occupies small floor area.
2. The installation of the granulator is quite simple, so the installation personnel only needs to connect the general power and the electric cabinet with cables.Data download Particle Shape & Properties for Powder Material